Multi Day Tours:
Arenal and Manuel Antonio National Park 6 days / 5 nights.
For Afternoon arrivals:
Day 1 – arrive in San Jose where you are met and immediately transferred to the foot of the Arenal Volcano staying at the Arenal Paraiso Resort or similar including, breakfast and use of their hotsprings.
Day 2 – Staying another night at the Arenal Paraiso Resort including breakfast. This morning enjoy the Canopy Tour at the Resort and in the afternoon take a guided hike on the Arenal Volcano followed by a swim at the Baldi Hotsprings including dinner and transfers.
Day 3 – This morning you will take a shuttle from your hotel in Arenal to your hotel at the Manuel Antonio National Park staying at the Hotel Karahe in a villa with a panoramic view of the ocean including breakfast.
Day 4 – Staying at the Hotel Karahe in a villa with a panoramic view of the ocean including breakfast. This morning take a guided hike in the Manuel Antonio National Park including transfers, entrance fee, naturalist guide and refreshments. In the afternoon enjoy the Damas Island Mangrove Boat trip including transfers, naturalist guide and a meal.
Day 5 – Staying at the Hotel Karahe in a villa with a panoramic view of the ocean including breakfast. Day at leisure to enjoy the beach and pool.
Day 6 – Transfer from your hotel to the airport in Quepos for your short flight to San Jose and then transfer from the Domestic Terminal to the International Terminal to connect with your international flight home.
The double occupancy price is $819.00 per person
The single occupancy price is $1,192.00 per person
Included in the package is:
* Private transfer on arrival from the San Jose International Airport to your hotel at the foot of the Arenal Volcano
* 2 nights lodging at the Arenal Paraiso Resort staying in standard rooms with breakfast included
* Canopy Tour at the Arenal Paraiso Resort including guides and all equipment
* Guided Hike on the Arenal Volcano followed by a swim in the Baldi Hotsprings including transfers, entrance fees, naturalist guide on the volcano and dinner
* Shared tourist shuttle from your hotel in Arenal to your hotel at Manuel Antonio National Park
* 3 nights lodging in the Hotel Karahe staying in villas with a panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean including breakfast
* Guided Hike in the Manuel Antonio National Park including transfers, entrance fee, naturalist guide, and refreshments
* Damas Island Mangrove Boat Tour including transfers, boat, naturalist guide and a meal
* Transfer from your hotel in Manuel Antonio to the Quepos Airport
* Domestic flight from Quepos to San Jose
* Transfer in San Jose from the Domestic Terminal to the International Terminal
* All taxes.
NOT Included in the package is:
Items not indicated above
International air tickets
Costa Rica Exit Tax
Dinners and Lunches unless included in a tour
Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
Entrance fee to the Tortuguero National Park
Tours not indicated above
Tips and gratuities
Items of a personal nature
Hotels/Tours maybe substituted as necessary. Subject to availability.
Back to the Main Page
I WANT TO RESERVE Arenal and Manuel Antonio National Park
Payment Method We accept the following payment methods.
Make a Payment here!Thank You!
The Travel Store
San Jose, Costa Rica
You can reach our San Jose, Costa Rica office from any of the following phone numbers:
Costa Rica: 011-506-2279-8927
Toll Free: 1-800-250-5119
FAX: 011-506-2279-2479 from Costa Rica and all other countries
Wish to link to our site? Request a link HERE
NEED HELP? [HELP]
[Costa Rica Tours] [Hotels] [HoneyMoons]
[Sport Fishing] [Dive Packages] [Car Rentals] [Packages]
[Charters] [Van Rentals] [Domestic Air] [Golfing] [Make A Payment]
[Cancellation Policy] [Testamonials] [Toll Free] [Who Are We]