Eco-Adventure Costa Rica 9 day-8 nights
Rafting on the Pacuare River, boating in the Jungles of Tortuguero and hiking in the rainforest of Corcovado all in one great adventure
Day 1 On arrival shuttle transfer from the International Airport to the Apartotel La Sabana with breakfast included.
Day 2 In the early morning you will be picked for your rafting adventure on the Pacuare River with overnight lodging at the Pacuare Lodge deep in the rainforest on the banks of the Pacuare River where all meals, beverages at dinner are included. After a great rafting trip on the Pacuare River you will have lunch at the lodge and then enjoy an afternoon Canopy Tour of the rainforest followed by a candlelight dinner at the lodge before retiring to the sounds of the river and the night sounds of the rainforest.
Day 3 An early morning hike in the rainforest; will prepare you for a hearty breakfast afterwards you can rest a little while before you continue rafting down the Pacuare River with lunch on the river bank. At the end of the trip you will be taken to the Sueno Azul Resort for the night with dinner included and a night hike in the rainforest before turning in for the night.
Day 4 Transfer from your hotel to the Rio Danta Restaurant for breakfast and to meet your bus for the Mawamba Lodge located in the heart of the Jungles of the Tortuguero National Park where you will stay for the next 2 nights. There all meals, natural beverages and all day time tours are included.
Day 5 Before breakfast you will go on a boat tour/hike in the jungle climbing Tortuguero Hill (a small extinct volcano) if you wish for a great view of the Jungles. After breakfast you will spend most of the day touring the canals of the Jungles of Tortuguero by boat. All meals and natural drinks are included.
Day 6 After a quick breakfast you will catch a flight from Tortuguero to San Jose transferring over to flight to Palmar Sur the gateway to the Corcovado National Park where you will enjoy a boat transfer from Sierpe down the Rio Sierpe to the Pacific Ocean and then down the Pacific Coast to the Punto Marenco Lodge staying in a bungalow with all meals and natural drinks and tours included. This afternoon you will enjoy a short hike in the Rio Claro Reserve.
Day 7 After breakfast in the Punto Marenco Lodge you will start your full day hike in the Corcovado National Park (the most intense ecological area in the world) including a time for swimming at the foot of a waterfall and a picnic lunch beneath the canopy of some of the largest rainforest trees on earth.
Day 8 After breakfast in the Punto Marenco Lodge you will head to the beach and board an open boat for the 2 hour ride out to Cano Island for a full day of swimming and snorkeling enjoying a beach picnic lunch. Before returning to the lodge for dinner and a relaxing evening.
Day 9 Depart the lodge by boat for your flight from Drake Bay back to San Jose and a transfer to the International Terminal to connect with your afternoon departure of your international flight for home.
The double occupancy price is $2,179.00 per person.
The single occupancy price is $2,599.00 per person.
Included in the package is:
- Transfer on arrival from the International Airport to your hotel
- 1 night lodging in San Jose at the Apartotel La Sabana
- 1 night lodging on the banks of the Pacuare River in the Pacuare Lodge
- 1 night lodging in the Sueno Azul Resort in the Rainforest of the Sarapiqui
- 2 nights lodging in the Mawamba Lodge in the Jungles of Tortuguero
- 3 nights lodging in the Punto Marenco Lodge in the Corcovado National Park
- All meals and natural drinks at meal time at the Pacuare Lodge, Sueno Azul Resort, Mawamba Lodge and Punto Marenco Lodge
- Wine at dinner at the Pacuare Lodge
- Rafting on the Pacuare River
- Canopy Tour
- Morning hike in the rainforest
- Night hike in the rainforest
- All boat tours on the canals in the Tortuguero National Park
- All hiking tours in the Tortuguero National Park
- Afternoon hiking tour in the Rio Claro Reserve
- Full day hike in the Corcovado National Park
- Full day of swimming and snorkeling at Cano Island
- Air flights from Tortuguero->San Jose->Palmar Sur and from Drake Bay ->San Jose
- Transfer from the Domestic Airport to the International Terminal on departure
- Entrance fee to the Corcovado National Park
- All taxes.
NOT Included in the package is:
- Items not indicated above
- Night Turtle Walk in Tortuguero National Park (in Season)
- Entrance fee of $7.00 to the Tortuguero National Park
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Tours not indicated above
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
This package departs daily with 2 or more persons traveling together. Subject to availability. Hotels/Tours maybe substituted as necessary. Back to the 7-10 Day Package Tours Page
I WANT TO RESERVE Eco-Adventure Costa Rica 9 day-8 nights
Payment Method We accept the following payment methods.
Make a Payment here!Thank You!
The Travel Store
San Jose, Costa Rica
You can reach our San Jose, Costa Rica office from any of the following phone numbers:
Costa Rica: 011-506-2279-8927
Toll Free: 1-800-250-5119
FAX: 011-506-2279-2479 from Costa Rica and all other countries
Wish to link to our site? Request a link HERE
NEED HELP? [HELP]
[Costa Rica Tours] [Hotels] [HoneyMoons]
[Sport Fishing] [Dive Packages] [Car Rentals] [Packages]
[Charters] [Van Rentals] [Domestic Air] [Golfing] [Make A Payment]
[Cancellation Policy] [Testamonials] [Toll Free] [Who Are We]