Multi Day Tours:
Tortuguero National Park, Arenal, Monteverde & Manuel Antonio National Park 10 days / 9 nights.
Day 1 – arrive in San Jose and take the shuttle to the Apartotel La Sabana or similar including breakfast.
Day 2 – Depart for the Tortuguero National Park staying at the Mawamba Lodge or similar on their 3 day / 2 night package including transportation to the lodge by bus and boat, 2 nights lodging, all meals and natural drinks, and all tours.
Day 3 – Staying at the Mawamba Lodge with all items described above.
Day 4 – after breakfast depart the lodge by boat and bus for lunch and to connect with a shared tourist shuttle to the foot of the Arenal Volcano staying at the Arenal Paraiso Resort or similar including daily breakfast, 1 dinner and use of the resort’s hotsprings.
Day 5 – This morning enjoy the Canopy Tour at the Arenal Paraiso Resort before taking a guided hike on the Arenal Volcano and a swim at the Baldi Hotsprings including all transportation, entrance fees, naturalist guide on the volcano and dinner. You will stay another night at the Arenal Paraiso Resort with breakfast.
Day 6 – after an early breakfast you will take the van-boat-van transfer from your hotel in Arenal to your hotel in Monteverde staying at the Hotel Montana Monteverde or similar with breakfast included. In the afternoon enjoy the Selvatura Park’s hanging bridges, butterfly and hummingbird garden including transfers, entrance fee, and naturalist guide.
Day 7 – This morning enjoy a guided hike in the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve including transfers, entrance fee, and naturalist guide. In the afternoon you will take a shared tourist shuttle from your hotel in Monteverde to your hotel in Manuel Antonio. Spending the night at Mimo’s Hotel or similar with breakfast and 2dinners included.
Day 8 - staying in the Mimo's Hotel with breakfast and dinner included. This morning you will take the Guided Hike in the Manuel Antonio National Park including entrance fee, naturalist guide, transfers and refreshments. (except for Mondays when the park is closed) In the afternoon take the catamaran tour on the Pacific Ocean looking for dolphin and whales (in season) including transfers, trip and a late lunch/early dinner.
Day 9 – Staying in Mimo’s Hotel with breakfast included. Tonight you can explore all the exciting restaurants in Manuel Antonio-dinner not included. Day at leisure.
Day 10 – today take a transfer from your hotel in Manuel Antonio to the Quepos to take a domestic flight to San Jose to transfer to the International Terminal to connect with your international flight home.
Included in the package is:
- Transfer from the San Jose International Airport to your hotel
- 2 nights lodging at the Apartotel La Sabana or similar in San Jose with breakfast including
- Combo Tour to a coffee plantation, the Poas Volcano, the Peace Waterfall Gardens including transportation, entrance fees, guide, breakfast and lunch
- 3 day / 2 night package at the Mawamba Lodge or similar in the Jungles of Tortuguero including transportation to/from the lodge, 2 nights lodging, all guided tours, all meals, and all natural drinks
Shared tourist shuttle from the lunch location for Mawamba Lodge to the Hotel Arenal Paraiso Resort
- 2 nights lodging in the Arenal Paraiso Resort or similar with daily breakfast, 1 dinner, and us of the hotels hotsprings
- Canopy tour in the Arenal Paraiso Resort including guides and equipment
- Guided hike on the Arenal Volcano and swimming in the Baldi Hotsprings with dinner including transfers, entrance fees, naturalist guide on the volcano
- Transfer by van-boat-van from your hotel in Arenal to your hotel in Monteverde
- 1 night lodging in the Hotel Montana Monteverde or similar including dinner and breakfast
- Selvatura Park Hanging bridges, humming bird and butterfly gardens
- Guided hike in the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve including transfers, entrance fee, and naturalist guide
- Shared tourist shuttle from your hotel in Monteverde to your hotel in Manuel Antonio National Park
- 3 nights lodging in Mimo’s Hotel including daily breakfast and 2 dinners
- Guided Walk in the Manuel Antonio National Park including transfers, entrance fee, naturalist guide and refreshments
- Catamaran tour on the Pacific Ocean including transfers, a light meal, refreshments, and snorkel gear
- Transfer from your hotel in Manuel Antonio to the Quepos Airport
- Domestic air flight from Quepos to San Jose
- Transfer from the Domestic Terminal to the International Terminal to connect with your international flight home
- All taxes.
NOT Included in the package is:
Items not indicated above
International air tickets
Costa Rica Exit Tax
Dinners on nights 1 and 10
Lunches except as indicated on days 2, 3, 4
Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
Entrance fee to the Tortuguero National Park
Tours not indicated above
Tips and gratuities
Items of a personal nature
Hotels/Tours maybe substituted as necessary. Subject to availability.
The double occupancy price is $1,685.00 per person
The single occupancy price is $1,938.00 per person
Back to the Main Page
I WANT TO RESERVE Tortuguero National Park, Arenal, Monteverde & Manuel Antonio National Park 9 Nites
Payment Method We accept the following payment methods.
Make a Payment here!Thank You!
The Travel Store
San Jose, Costa Rica
You can reach our San Jose, Costa Rica office from any of the following phone numbers:
Costa Rica: 011-506-2279-8927
Toll Free: 1-800-250-5119
FAX: 011-506-2279-2479 from Costa Rica and all other countries
Wish to link to our site? Request a link HERE
NEED HELP? [HELP]
[Costa Rica Tours] [Hotels] [HoneyMoons]
[Sport Fishing] [Dive Packages] [Car Rentals] [Packages]
[Charters] [Van Rentals] [Domestic Air] [Golfing] [Make A Payment]
[Cancellation Policy] [Testamonials] [Toll Free] [Who Are We]