13day/12night Eco-Rainforest & Volcano & Beach Package
You will experience the growing of coffee-chocolate-pineapple, the Poas & Arenal Volcanos, river tubing, waterfalls, and the Corcovado and Manuel Antonio National Parks with a charter flight to move you across Costa Rica.
Day 1 arrive in San Jose and transfer to the Apartotel La Sabanawith breakfast included. Balance of the day free.Back to the Packages Main Page
Day 2 Today you will visit a coffee plantation, the Poas Volcano and the Peace Waterfall Gardens with breakfast and lunch included. On return you will will travel through the Braulio Carillo Rainforest to the Hacienda Sueno Azul with breakfast and dinner included.
Day 3 Another night at the Hacienda Sueno Azul with breakfast and dinner included. This morning you can go tubing on the river; and afterwards go horse back riding to the waterfalls and the natural swimming pool with a picnic lunch served by the swimming pool.
Day 4 - after breakfast depart for the Arenal Lodge staying in Junior Suites with breakfast and dinner included. Along the route you will stop for the Chocolate Tour with lunch and then pass on to the PineApple Tour before continuing on to the Arenal Lodge with dinner and breakfast included.
Day 5 Staying another night at the Arenal Lodge with breakfast included. This morning you will take the Sky Tram (aerial tram) Sky Trek (Canopy Tour) Sky Walk (hanging bridges) returning to the Lodge where you will be picked up for a walk on part of the Volcano and then enjoy the Springs Resort and Spas Hotsprings, Big Cat Exhibit with dinner.
Day 6 depart the Arenal Lodge for the LaFortuna Airport for your flight to Drake Bay staying at the Drake Bay Resort in cabins where all meals are included.
Day 7 - Another night at the Drake Bay Resort with a hike in the Corcovado National Park
Day 8 Another night at the Drake Bay Resort with swimming and snorkeling at Cano Island
Day 9 depart Drake Bay for Sierpe where a van will take you to the Hotel Cristal Ballena including breakfast and dinner. Balance of the day at leisure.
Day 10 Another night at the Hotel Cristal Ballena including breakfast and dinner. Today you will take a horseback ride to the Nauyaca Waterfall including transfers breakfast, lunch, guides and entrance fee.
Day 11 This morning you will depart for Manuel Antonio National Park spending the night at the Hotel Costa Verde with breakfast included.
Day 12 Another night at the Hotel Costa Verde including breakfast. This morning you will enjoy a guided hike in the Manuel Antonio National Park including transportation, entrance fee, naturalist guide and refreshments.
Day 13 Departure for the San Jose International Airport to connect with your international flight home departing at noon or later.
- Meeting at the San Jose International Airport and transfer to your hotel.
- 1 night lodging at the Apartotel La Sabana including breakfast
- Tour to a coffee plantation, to the summit of the Poas Volcano, a walk through a cloud forest and a tour of the Peace Waterfall Gardens including breakfast, lunch, entrance fees, guide and transportation
- Transfer from San Jose to the Hacienda Sueno Azul
- 2 nights lodging at the Hacienda Sueno Azul including breakfast and dinner
- Tubing down the river
- Horseback ride to the Sueno Azul waterfalls and natural swimming pool
- Transfer from the Hacienda Sueno Azul to the Arenal Lodge
- Pineapple plantation tour including entrance fee and guide
- Chocolate plantation tour including including entrance fee, guide and lunch
- 2 nights lodging at the Arenal Lodge including breakfast and 1 dinner
- SKY TRAM - SKY TREK - SKY WALK including transfers, entrance fee, guides and equipment
- Hike on the Silencio Trail at the Arenal Volcano and swimming at the Springs Resort and Spa Hotsprings including transfers, entrance fee to the hotsprings and the wild cat exhibit and dinner.
- Transfer from the Arenal Lodge to the La Fortuna Airport
- Charter flight from Arenal to Drake Bay in the Osa Penisula
- the 4 day / 3 night package at the Drake Bay Resort on the Pacific Coast at the Corcovado National Park including all meals and natural drinks, 1 tour to the Corcovado National Park, 1 tour for swimming and snorkeling at Cano Island, pickup at the Drake Bay Airport and drop off at the dock in Sierpe
- Transfer from the dock in Sierpe to the Hotel Cristal Ballena
- 2 nights lodging at the Hotel Cristal Ballena including breakfast and dinner
- A day at the Nauyaca Waterfalls including transfer to/from the location, breakfast and lunch, horseback ride to the waterfalls, and swimming at the base of the waterfall
- Transportation from the Hotel Cristal Ballena to the Hotel Costa Verde
- 2 nights lodging in the Hotel Costa Verde including breakfast
- Guided hike in the Manuel Antonio National Park including transfers, entrance fee, naturalist guide, and refreshments
- Transportation from the Hotel Costa Verde to the San Jose International Airport to connect with your noon or later International Flight home.
- All taxes.
- Items not indicated above
- International air tickets
- Costa Rica Exit Tax
- Dinners on nights 1, 11 and 12
- Lunches on days2,5,9,11,12
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Tours not indicated above
- Tips and gratuities
- Items of a personal nature
TOTAL: $3,715.00 per person
Hotels/Tours maybe substituted as necessary. Subject to availability.
I WANT TO RESERVE 13day/12night Eco-Rainforest & Volcano & Beach Package
Payment Method We accept the following payment methods.
Make a Payment here!Thank You!
The Travel Store
San Jose, Costa Rica
You can reach our San Jose, Costa Rica office from any of the following phone numbers:
Costa Rica: 011-506-2279-8927
Toll Free: 1-800-250-5119
FAX: 011-506-2279-2479 from Costa Rica and all other countries
Wish to link to our site? Request a link HERE
NEED HELP? [HELP]
[Costa Rica Tours] [Hotels] [HoneyMoons]
[Sport Fishing] [Dive Packages] [Car Rentals] [Packages]
[Charters] [Van Rentals] [Domestic Air] [Golfing] [Make A Payment]
[Cancellation Policy] [Testamonials] [Toll Free] [Who Are We]