- Air transportation San José - Palmar Sur - San José
- Land transportation Palmar Sur - Sierpe - Palmar Sur
- Boat transportation Sierpe - Casa Corcovado - Sierpe
- 4 nights lodging in a Honeymoon bungalow
- Exquisite indoors or outdoors ceremony.
- Gift, Flowers and Special dinner
- Wedding cake and bottle of Champagne
- Breakfast in bed (one morning of your choice)
- Tour to Corcovado National Park
- Tour to Caño Island
- Birdwatching tour (optional)
- Hiking on the Casa Corcovado Trails
- Kayak tour to San Josecito or Full day Horseback ridding
- All meals, park fees and taxes
- A notary to conduct the ceremony and the marriage license is included.
5 Days / 4 Nights Deluxe Bungalow
Add $25.00 for Flights from / to Quepos Double
Jan 06, 2013 to April 30 2013 May 01, 2013 to Aug 31, 2013 $2262.00 - Extra Night $155.00 $2095.00 - Extra Night $115.00
Please find here a list of documents that we need for the lawyer:
1. Certificate of marital status: this means an authorized legal document from the bride and groom’s country (s), which proves marital status: single, divorced or widowed. The Costa Rican Consulate must certify this document in the country where the bridge and groom are legal residents.
2. Valid passports of the groom and bride: which will provide the basic legal information. Photocopies of the pages with this information will be needed at your arrival.
3. Both, groom and bride must provide the following information:
-- Complete name: first name, middle name and surname.
-- Nationality and passport number.
-- Age (at the date of the planned marriage) and birth place (city, town and country).
-- Profession or occupation.
-- Exact home address.
-- Marital Status: if the person was married before, it is necessary to
provide the following information: complete name (s) of the other party
(ies), date(s) of divorce or date (s)of death of the party and place(s) where the divorce or death took place.
You can send the information by mail to this address:
Villas El Bosque de Corcovado S.A
Next Day PV 594
2053 N.W 79Th Ave
Doral, Fl 33122
To obtain a marriage certificate issued by the Costa Rican Civil Register, have it translated and certified (this will allow the couple to register the wedding in their country) there is an additional charge of $500.00 (not included in the package). This document will be delivered after the wedding to a valid address, since this document needs to be recorded into the National Register of Costa Rica and once that is done the certificate has to be requested.
Back to the Packages Main Page
I WANT TO RESERVE Casa Corcovado Jungle Lodge ~ Wedding Bells Package
Payment Method We accept the following payment methods.
Make a Payment here!Thank You!
The Travel Store
San Jose, Costa Rica
You can reach our San Jose, Costa Rica office from any of the following phone numbers:
Costa Rica: 011-506-2279-8927
Toll Free: 1-800-250-5119
FAX: 011-506-2279-2479 from Costa Rica and all other countries
Wish to link to our site? Request a link HERE
NEED HELP? [HELP]
[Costa Rica Tours] [Hotels] [HoneyMoons]
[Sport Fishing] [Dive Packages] [Car Rentals] [Packages]
[Charters] [Van Rentals] [Domestic Air] [Golfing] [Make A Payment]
[Cancellation Policy] [Testamonials] [Toll Free] [Who Are We]